Connecting the Cannabis Community.
One delivery at a time.
JK Logix Inc.
JK Logix is a licensed cannabis transportation company. Our team can handle all of your cannabis and cash pick-up needs.
We take pride in protecting the products entrusted to us. Our clients can rest easy knowing their products are in our hands.
Our team is composed of highly skilled & dedicated professionals. We are proudly staffed by American veterans, retired police officers, and executive security. Every fleet team member trains to properly carry firearms throughout the state of Michigan.
The JK Logix team understands the role of a secure transporter. We know the steps to take your cannabis or cash shipment safely from its origin to its destination. We are aware of the risk and rewards of being able to work in this industry.
JK Logix connects the cannabis community one delivery at a time. Our team is the premiere provider for cannabis and cash logistics services in Michigan.
Secure Cannabis Transportation
JK Logix provides secure transportation for cannabis and cash in the State of Michigan. We’ve made over 20,000 deliveries in the State of Michigan over the past 2 years and have no plans of slowing down.
Grow or Die. This mission comes from our leadership team. Our team is highly focused on continuing to grow in the industry. To grow in size, ability, technology, relationships, knowledge, and professionalism. Because we believe that without growth, our company would die.
We believe that we are the premiere secure transporter in Michigan. It's our vision to continue connecting the cannabis community with our resources. We believe in the marijuana industry and in the benefits of cannabis.
We are fully compliant with
the State of Michigan.
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (Act 281 of 2016) sets the laws, rules, and regulations for receiving and maintaining a medical marijuana license in Michigan. Blumfield Secure Transport is also fully licensed within the state of Michigan to transport recreational cannabis. At Blumfield Secure Transport we are in full compliance with this act and its entirety. Part 5 – Licensees: Section 333.27503 outlines our basic requirements to be in compliance with the state for operation as a medical marijuana secure transporter licensees. These requirements in section 503 are as follows:
1. A secure transporter license authorizes the licensee to store and transport marihuana and money associated with the purchase or sale of marihuana between marihuana facilities for a fee upon request of a person with legal custody of that marihuana or money. It does not authorize transport to a registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver. If a secure transporter has its primary place of business in a municipality that has adopted an ordinance under section 205 authorizing that marihuana facility, the secure transporter may travel through any municipality.
2. To be eligible for a secure transporter license, the applicant and each investor with an interest in the secure transporter must not have an interest in a grower, processor, provisioning center, or safety compliance facility and must not be a registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver.
3. A secure transporter shall enter all transactions, current inventory, and other information into the statewide monitoring system as required in this act, rules, and the marihuana tracking act.
4. A secure transporter shall comply with all of the following:
5. Each driver transporting marihuana must have a chauffeur’s license issued by this state.
6. Each employee who has custody of marihuana or money that is related to a marihuana transaction shall not have been convicted of or released from incarceration for a felony under the laws of this state, any other state, or the United States within the past 5 years or have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving a controlled substance within the past 5 years.
7. Each vehicle must be operated with a 2-person crew with at least 1 individual remaining with the vehicle at all times during the transportation of marihuana.
8. A route plan and manifest must be entered into the statewide monitoring system, and a copy must be carried in the transporting vehicle and presented to a law enforcement officer upon request.
9. The marihuana must be transported in 1 or more sealed containers and not be accessible while in transit.
10. A secure transporting vehicle must not bear markings or other indication that it is carrying marihuana or a marihuana-infused product.
11. A secure transporter is subject to administrative inspection by a law enforcement officer at any point during the transportation of marihuana to determine compliance with this act.
To see the full Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act Click Here